Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sis"s wedding


Last month was a very important month to me 'coz my sis got married. last 18th was her wedding day. I was busy with the activities & so I missed my Geology final exam.To me that was a highly emotional moment as she is my one and only sister. That day she looked very beutiful on her bridal dress.

On the 17th morning Lushan came here from Colombo. he is my very best friend living in Ratmalana. We had lots of work. Most of our relatives came down here. In the morning we had to finish some work and in the evening we went to the wedding hall for some arrangements.

On the 18th morning we got up early. had to prepare for the wedding. at about 0610 she stepped out of home & set off to the wedding hall. Around 0855 the Poruwa ceremony was performed. We had lots of fun. We enjoyed the festivities. Most of my friends and my relatives participated in the festival.Around 1330 she left the wedding hall & we said good bye to her & her groom.

On the 19th morning Lushan went back home. Dassa & I had Some work to do. We had to get reaady for the home comming on 20th.

On the 20th morning we got up early as well. we stepped out of home aroung 0700. there was a nice home coming ceremony we enjoyed alot.

1 comment:

Optimistic Marshwiggle said...

Hi macho,

Nice to see you are blogging more...

Next time use the spell checker... ;-)

Thanking All the People Helped Me to Complete my BSc

7 years of harsh period of my life is came to end on 18th od November 2009 at BMICH, It was my Convocation. I got my Bachelor of Science d...