Thursday, February 22, 2007

AR got married...!


Today is rather a special day for our LUGers coz one of our old members AR got married. Early in the morning I reached Linux Center at about 0500. Dassa and his wife came to LC and we drove our selves to Suchetha's place. we reached there at about 0800. Took a shower and got ready to go to the wedding.

It was already started when we reached there. He was on the Poruwa and Poruwa ceremony was going on. Ahh what a nice couple. The wedding was rather traditional. You know guyzz, Anuradha is a person who appreciate the Sinhalese culture all the time. Couple was wearing National dress. We had a nice time there.

The most outstanding moment is their going away. they were wearing a traditional dresses and gone away in a bullock cart. I wish them all the success and bright future....!



(Pics by Suchetha and Anuradha D)

No comments:

Thanking All the People Helped Me to Complete my BSc

7 years of harsh period of my life is came to end on 18th od November 2009 at BMICH, It was my Convocation. I got my Bachelor of Science d...